Branded Title Cars
Our branded title vehicles are sold at insurance auctions and repaired in our trusted model specific rebuilders and at our own facility. At TJ Chapman Auto, we only select vehicles that meet our stringent quality & safety standards. Even after our vehicles arrive at our lot, we put them once again through a rigorous inspection process including a 150-point inspection and a safety test. Our vehicles are ensured to be brought back to factory specifications and standards prior to being sold, or even test-driven.
Salvage Title vs. Rebuilt Title
A salvage title indicates that the vehicle has encountered some sort of incident due to theft, hail damage, collision or water recovery. Most insurance agencies, as well will not insure a salvage title.
A rebuilt title starts as a salvage title. At TJ Chapman Auto we buy salvage title vehicles from our most trusted rebuilders and ensure that they are properly brought back to manufacture's specifications to ensure passing of Utah's strict legal safety standards. In the state of Utah it is only considered rebuilt after is has passed the state safety inspection requirements.
We can Save You Thousands of Dollars on a vehicle. Get more options, more luxury, more of everything for a lower price. You can purchase a service contract and still pay thousands less for the same vehicle at other dealerships.
You need to pay attention to the following tips when you buy a branded title car.
- First, you need to have knowledge of the vehicles history. Almost half of all used clean title vehicles sold have had some type of damage. You only access this information from CarFax and Autocheck. However if a vehicle was repaired privately, there is no official record of the repair on CarFax or Autocheck. Our business model is to be transparent sharing the Carfax as well as how the repairs are done so you can be confident in your purchase.
- Be confident in the dealership you are buying from! Check out our reviews. We can also supply you with the 150 point inspection report and safety inspection.
Why purchase a Branded Title Vehicle from TJ Chapman Auto?
- You can finance and insure banded title vehicles
- You can save $2,000 to over $25,000+ depending on the vehicle you choose
- You can purchase extended service contracts to bring you peace of mind on your vehicle
- You lose less money while your vehicle depreciates over time, simply because you purchased it at such deep discounts
- Our transparency guarantee ensures you know the history of the vehicle you are buying so you feel confidant you are making a great purchase
2013 Audi S5
This vehicle was next to a car that was on fire. There was minor fire damage on the left front fender and bumper. This vehicle is sold for $21,995. The clean retail value is $31,650, a savings of $9,655!
2015 Cadillac XTS
This vehicle was in an accident and had damage on the right rear quarter panel. No airbags deployed. The NADA clean retail value on this vehicle is $28,375 and sold for $19,551, a savings of $8,824! In addition to the sale of this 2015 Cadillac XTS, this gentleman purchased a 2014 Cadillac CTS Coupe from us as well. The Couple's clean retail value is $25,675 and it sold for $16,051, a savings of $9,624!
2007 Lexus ES350
This vehicle was in an accident. The damage occurred primarily on the right front fender. No airbags deployed. The clean retail value on this vehicle is $14,912 and it sold for $9,495, a savings of $5,417!
2015 Toyota Rav4
This vehicle had right front end damage, airbags were deployed. When airbags are deployed they are replaced with OEM (original equipment manufacturer) airbags to ensure passing all safety requirements. This vehicle's clean retail NADA value was $25,000 and it sold for $17,495, a savings of $7,705!
2016 Nissan Maxima S
This vehicle was involved in an accident involving the left rear quarter panel and left front nose. Airbags did not deploy. The clean NADA value is $29,325 and it sold for $19,495, a savings of $9,830!
2014 Infiniti Q50 3.7 Premium
This vehicle was a water recovery. The before picture indicates the water level, which is unusually high comparative to our normal water recovery vehicles that we buy. This vehicle was rebuilt back to manufacture specifications. This is a fantastic way to get a great car at a great price, in fact this vehicle was sold in June 2017 to a gentleman in Minnesota, he has reported to us that he has had no issues with his car and loves it! The clean retail NADA book value was at $29,050, he saved $13,795.